Best-in-class endpoint backup for the mobile enterprise
Datacastle RED is a hybrid cloud service for endpoint backup that allows your enterprise to mitigate data loss and data breach while maximizing network and end user performance.
Datacastle RED client
- Silent deployment on laptops
- End user controlled data recovery
- Local Cache for instant restores
- Remote wipe of data if the device is lost or stolen
Datacastle RED Vault
- Industry leader in scalability, data reduction techniques, and backend server and storage capabilities
- Deploys in hours in the public cloud, private cloud or on-premises
- True multi-tenant architecture and scale
- Centrally managed with low touch support
- AD/LDAP integration for easy policy management
- Silent deployment with SCCM, Microsoft Intune, LANDesk and other leading tools
If employees don’t back up their endpoint devices regularly, companies may face significant risks if important or sensitive data is lost, stolen or leaked, including R&D setbacks, fines, legal actions and the inability to produce user data in a lawsuit.
— Gartner Storage Hype Cycle 2014
Manage and restore user data with ease
Centrally managed backup policies allow for administrative restores or self-service restores by your users. Enable easy and secure mobile data access and sharing from iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and many more other mobile devices.
Protect your organization from the high cost of a data breach
Remotely wipe data with time-based policy triggers or on-demand when a device is lost or stolen.
Average cost to a company was $3.5 million in US dollars and 15 percent more than what it cost last year.
— Ponemon Institute’s 2014 Cost of Data Breach Study
Prepare for legal proceedings
Easily comply with Legal Hold requirements when facing potential litigation. Datacastle RED also supports rapid bulk restores to any target location for e-discovery and supports ERDM guidelines.
The ability to put devices on legal hold and perform bulk restores for e-discovery is extremely valuable to organizations with highly mobile workforces. Services like Datacastle RED can save organizations time and money when the next incident arises.
– Bernice Johnson, Attorney, Cairncross & Hempelmann
Enterprise Key Controller
Get all the benefits of the Public Cloud while keeping your company’s encryption keys safely on-premises. Enjoy the highest level of security and compliance while keeping management to a minimum.